Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the Brand New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



New Years! One of the best holidays there is. And this year I am going to a new years party with my friends. It is going to be awesome. One of the best things about new years is that you get to make a new years resolution. This year I am going to make my resolution to blog every day of 2009. And to lead the county in touchdowns in football. But anyway this party is going to be awesome it is my team going all together. We are going to stay up all night and party until we drop. We are going to watch the ball drop and count down from 20. I don’t really know the meaning of new years but I know that it is the celebration of a brand new year. This year was ok but there were some ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment