Monday, December 29, 2008

the new york giants

The New York Giants are my favorite NFL team. Last year they started really crappy and this year they started amazing and now they are sucking so I don’t know if they got confident and said “We are going to win every game.” Well look what happened they are 12-4 when they used to be 11-1 so that sucks. When I grow up I want to be a Giant. But it is not up to me it is up to he draft. I want to go to Bayside High School and then Ohio State University then on to the draft. I want to go all the way like I said in my previous blog I love football. And I plan to play football the rest of my life either a full back or quarter back. And while I am doing that I plan to lead people to Christ. And I made a promise to God that every time I score I get on my knees and point to him for letting me make that touchdown. And just like Tim Tebow I am going to have Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” Cause I can’t do anything unless God is there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment