Thursday, December 25, 2008

my first blog+the chirstmas morning


Ok I am Andrew O'Steen this is my first blog so I just wanted to tell everyone about me every week or so and for my first blog I wanted to talk about CHRISTMAS!
Well we always just think what’s under the tree but there are some people that think what’s really important and that is Jesus’ birthday. Yeah I am only 12 and most people think “How does a 12 year old know about God.” Well that is true but I learned from my older brother Billy O’Steen.(he also has a blog) So yeah my brother is a Christian worker for Calvary Chapel of Melbourne. He is a great leader when it comes to Christ. Yeah so people may say that I am to young to teach you about Christ but if you think I am to young there is other people. The point is Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He gave is one and only son for you so ever believed in him shall not parish but have ever lasting life.(John 3:16)
So there you go my first blog if you liked it comment on my blog. That’s my blog for this week Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment