Saturday, December 27, 2008

The game


Hi my name is Andy O’Steen. I play football for the Bayside Bears. We made it to the superbowl last year but lost. It was amazing the come back we had throughout the season we started in last place and came up to second. We played Rockledge in the middle of the season. We got whipped 32-0. I broke 2 ribs in that game it hurt. Then we had to play Rockledge in superbowl we were all scared. But we tried our hardest and lost 24-20 and I broke a rib again. But next year people aren’t taking us for granted they are coming to play and we going to win next year. So that’s pretty much all I have for today I will sum it all up. I broke 3 ribs in one season and we lost the superbowl and we were a first year team that’s the good part. We are coming back ready next year. Ok so bye if you have any questions, comment my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment