Friday, December 26, 2008


Hay my name is Andy O’Steen. I am 12 years old and live in Palm Bay, Florida. I am a Christian. So yesterday was Christmas it was awesome. On my last blog I talked about the real meaning of Christmas. This time I am talking about the BCS national championship between the Florida Gators and Oklahoma Sooners. Well I don’t know much about the Sooners but I know everything about the Gators. And the way they came back and beat Alabama, it was amazing. And even though Tebow didn’t win the heisman this year he played amazing and they are bringing the National Title home. I am a huge Gator fan but I am going to go to college at Ohio State University. I am going to be a full back. Now I play in youth football for Bayside Bears we rock. I would also want to play linebacker or defensive end. I lead the whole county in sacks and tackles. Next year I am trying to break my record and get a rushing touchdown record. My season is over but if you want to watch my games I start in august and end in December, my games are on Saturdays. Ok so later until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment