Saturday, January 3, 2009

school

School is back and I am going crazy. I hate school . Its not like I am bad at school I am actually really good at school. I just really hate working and thinking about that kind of stuff. The good thing is that I am going to another school so I have all my football friends. Now I can get into trouble without someone going “ He did it he did it” now people will be like “ It was me and him so don’t just blame him.” and another cool thing is that I get to ride my bike to school and me and my dad are custom painting the bike and taking pieces from other bikes to make this one awesome. So yeah I don’t like school at all not even a little bit. So later sorry I haven’t blogged in awhile but if you want to comment I will answer questions in my following blog that is if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment