Sunday, January 4, 2009

the NFL football race to the SUPERBOWL

The Miami Dolphins lost but man what a year. I mean last year was a stink fest and this year coming out with 11 wins that’s great. And one of my personal favorites is the New York Giants and they rule they don’t have to go threw wild card playoffs they go straight to divisional playoffs. Then if they win divisional they go straight to the next round and then the super bowl. I think they if they go to the super bowl I think they will play the Tennessee Titans. Which they are amazing this year because ( Vince Young ). And the Giants are awesome because Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs , David Tyree, Hixson. OH, and can’t forget the Miami Dolphins they got Chad Pennington, Brown. This year is amazing you got all these great teams like Dolphins, Giants, Titans, Jets, Eagles, Ravens. All great teams and making it really tough to get to the super bowl. Ok that’s pretty much it for today it was fun writing this blog today if you write a question I will answer it in the following blog so later. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I really admire how much you know about football, I pray and hope GOD gives the desires of your heart abd you make it big as a football player.

    ReplyDelete