Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No more FOOTBALL



This is horrible yeah my team went all the way to the superbowl but now there is no more team witch sucks cause my team is like my family. And now I am all bored after school. My team is amazing and I can’t wait until next season when I am going to be a running back but until then what will I do. Yeah the NFL Superbowl is coming up and the NCAA BCS National Championship. And I also have NFL flag but that is only like 2 months. So after all that I still have to wait like 4 months. So if anybody has any idea let me know. And basketball season is in the way of football so I can’t play that anymore. Even though I was the leading scorer at the Rockledge Christian School basketball team. So that is it I play football even though it is over and I can’t play basketball cause it is in the way of football and the gators are going to win the BCS National Championship. And the Giants are going to win the Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment